Important Message from Simple Choices Cremation Service regarding COVID-19 procedures.
During these uncertain and stressful times, Simple Choices wants you to know that we are taking the extra steps to keep you safe at our facility.
As part of our protocol, we have put into place enhanced cleaning procedures for our Funeral Home and are paying special attention to high contact surfaces such as doors, countertops and restrooms. Hand sanitizer has been strategically placed throughout the Funeral Home.
- We have and continue to offer virtual arrangements if preferred, or in person consultations by appointment.
- We remain committed to helping families plan a cremation or funeral that best fits their needs.
- We are working with families to schedule gatherings within the allowable guidelines, or we can arrange for “Celebrations of Life” services at a later date.
We encourage everyone to follow the CDC guidelines to help prevent the spread of illness:
- Full CDC guidance on preventing the spread of illness
- CDC recommendations for what to do if you feel sick
- CDC advice for what to do if you are caring for someone who is sick
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are all in this together.
Roy F. Bordeau & Nicholas J. Facci
Licensed Funeral Directors
“Caring for People – Making a Difference”