The Truth About Price Advertising
- The lowest price on the internet or in the phone book can be deceiving.
- Providers who claim they will serve your family better at the “guaranteed lowest price” deserve close scrutiny.
- While our fees are considered reasonable and competitive, we at Simple Choices distinguish ourselves through professional decorum, extensive knowledge to guide you, and a willing attitude to fulfill the needs and wishes of every family we are privileged to serve. Read our Reviews here.
- We are independently owned and operated and have been serving the Capital District with over 50 years of experience.
- It is important for us to let you know that when selecting our service your needs will be served personally by licensed funeral directors, Roy F. Bordeau and Nicholas J. Facci, along with a group of dedicated associates. This allows us to provide you and your family with the personal touch that is needed at a very difficult time.
What to consider when comparing costs
- We believe that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality service and attention to detail to receive the best care.
- We know you want straightforward answers about how much everything is going to cost.
- We believe in being open and transparent so you can make an informed decision.
- We don't play games with our price, simply to gain your business.
Our research supports that we provide the best value for services.
Be concerned with those who want to gain your business, simply by quoting a cheaper price.