Why Choose Us?
A dignified, affordable cremation is now easy to arrange. With Simple Choices Cremation, you can arrange a respectful cremation for yourself or a loved one, in a very easy manner…and with an assurance of quality from a trusted provider. Although Simple Choices seems to be a new cremation provider, we actually have a long, 40-year history in funeral services…
…and we’ve used that experience to develop Simple Choices, providing an affordable alternative with simpler choices and benefits not available from other providers, as you will see below.
The Arrangement Conference - What to Expect.
During the first call, the licensed funeral director will schedule a time and day for your arrangement conference. We can meet with you at a time and place convenient for you. We have outlined a set of circumstances and locations for you to consider.
- Our Home - The majority of the families we serve choose to come to the funeral establishment. It is highly recommended that the arrangement conference take place here for the selection of merchandise, the ease of access to necessary forms, price lists and other disclosures. In certain special situations, the identification of the deceased will also take place at this location. We'll be pleased to welcome your visit to our warm and comfortable office located at 218 2nd Avenue, Troy, NY 12180 (Simple Choices, Inc. is a registered funeral firm at a fixed funeral establishment within the Riverview Funeral Home building). Our location was designed to be unlike any funeral home you've ever seen; it's truly a one-of-a-kind place. We invite you to come in and see for yourself how we're revolutionizing the way you think about cremation services. Our facilities are open to you by appointment and a licensed funeral director is always on call.
- Your Home – If you are unable to come to the funeral firm, we can bring all the necessary documents and forms to make arrangements in person in the comfort of your own home. We offer this convenience as a personal touch to our service.
- At a Health Care Facility – Sometimes when death is near, or just occurred, it may be difficult to leave your loved one's side - We understand this - That is why, again, we will come to you. We can meet at a hospital, hospice facility, nursing home or any other location of a similar nature. All necessary documents and forms to make arrangements will be brought to you. We offer this convenience as a personal touch to our service.
Our professionals are available to answer any questions you may have along the way.
You may call us at (518) 435-8030 and we will guide you through the arrangement process.
Expertise You Can Trust,
With Years of Experience to Guide You.
- Licensed Funeral Directors – Simple Choices is owned, managed and staffed by licensed funeral directors. We are licensed and registered with the N.Y.S. Department of Health and the Bureau of Funeral Directing.
- Our licensed professionals have over 40 years experience in the profession. We are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This includes evenings and weekends. Never hesitate to call us for an immediate need at (518) 435-8030 or feel free send us an email, at your leisure.
- For your complete peace of mind—Simple Choices is the only provider in Capital District that offers the exclusive, nationally recognized “C.A.N.A. Guarantee.” Because we adhere to the highest industry standards our firm has been honored to represent the Cremation Association of North America locally within the Capital District.
Why Prearrange with Simple Choices Cremation?
Prearranging gives you access to the following benefits:
- Peace of mind knowing everything will be taken care of in accordance with your wishes.
- The ability to modify your arrangements whenever you desire by talking with our cremation professionals
- The opportunity to make payment arrangements now, locking in the service at today’s cost.