Pre-Planning Made Easy.
Advance planning is a part of life. We usually plan ahead for common expenses such as college, family needs and retirement. We do all of this to gain peace of mind in the present and for assurance that our loved ones will be taken care of when the need arises.
Your final arrangements should be given the same consideration.
It has become a common practice for individuals and families to plan ahead for future funeral and cremation needs. Pre-Planning allows you to select the services and products you desire – and can afford.
Did you know when a death actually occurs that family members are faced with over 80 decisions that must be made? These considerations must be made in a matter of a few hours - all during a very difficult and emotional time.
As the costs of traditional funeral homes continue to rise, cremations are an even more affordable option for end-of-life decisions. Recognizing a need, licensed funeral director Roy Bordeau created “Simple Choices.” He also saw an opportunity to relieve grieving families of many of the details and arrangements that funeral planning entails by providing an affordable alternative.
At Simple Choices Cremation, we’re here to help make it easy to choose a practical alternative to a funeral home - all with an assurance of caring and respect from a trusted provider.
Our professionals have more than 40 years experience to deliver a promise of satisfaction.
Save Money in a Dignified, Simple Manner.
Pre-planning a cremation allows you to avoid future cost increases and removes the financial and emotional burden from your family during a very stressful time. And pre-planning couldn’t be simpler. Our flexibility puts you in charge, allowing you to select exactly what you want for your final wishes. Memorial items such as urns and keepsake options may also be selected and may be as unique as the individual. With Simple Choices, you can easily arrange an affordable, dignified and personalized cremation that will be a fitting tribute to a life well lived. And, we’re always available if you have questions.
Give the Gift of Peace-of-Mind to Your Family.
By pre-planning your cremation, you’ll have the peace-of-mind of knowing that everything will be done your way. There is no greater gift you can give your loved ones.
- Guaranteed pre-need trust accounts are available through Simple Choices. These accounts are complete and safe. All funds provided to our firm are kept on deposit with a F.D.I.C. insured perpetual management trust service.
- Our pre-need contracts pay a high rate of interest to help offset inflation. The interest is higher than any bank savings account can offer.
- The pre-need trusts accounts comply with NYS Medicaid Laws pertaining to nursing homes, adult homes, dept. of social services through local counties (D.S.S.) and supplementary social security (S.S.I.) in New York State.
- Payment options include full payment upfront, Medicaid approved “asset spend downs” and installment payments.
- These arrangements are fully transferable and may be made revocable (refundable at any time). Please note: New York State law mandates that all contracts for prearranged funeral agreements executed by applicants for, or recipients of supplemental social security income or medical assistance be made irrevocable.
If you would like to request information on pre-planning please contact us by phone at (518) 435-8030, or by our contact form below.